Green Thumb at 60: How I Started My Gardening Journey With Raised Beds and Pots and Containers
by Cathy Harris
(available as an e-book and paperback)
How Will You Stay Motivated To Keep Growing Foods
Most of you saw 'first-hand' in my gardening journey, what I did to stay motivated and to become a successful gardener such as:
- Got Family Involved: If you truly want to get motivated and stay motivated while growing foods, get others around you involved. You can do this with family members, friends and neighbors.
- Got Mentor: I did not only attend regular, local FREE natural gardening center meetings and classes, the instructors there, both a man and woman, served as my mentor.
- Started My Own Garden Club: I started my own garden club "Cathy Harris Garden Club"(www.CathyHarrisGardenClub.com) and laid out every step aspiring gardeners could take by writing articles and selecting quality videos.
- Released a New Gardening Book: I launched an entire food growing campaign around the release of my book in June 2017 "Overcoming Food Deserts in Your Community: How To Start a Home, School or Community Garden, Food Co-op and Food Coalition" - available as an e-book and paperback book.
- Launched A National Tour: As a Speaker, Author, and Coach, I launched a national tour "The Cathy Harris Tour," around the release of my book and national food campaign and went to 8 cities.
- Created A National Gardening Movement: I created a new national movement around growing my own foods at "Virtual Organic Garden Clubs"(www.VirtualOrganicGardenClubs.com) and educated my online community.
- Launched National Masterminds: I started my own monthly Mastermind, Think Tank and Classroommeetings and training platforms around growing foods at the website www.FreeConferenceCall.com on, 2nd Tuesdays of each month from 7:00-8:00 p.m. (CST).
Cathy Harris Celebrates "One Year Gardening Journey" With Release of "New Gardening Book" and "Green Thumb at 60 Video Gardening Series"
Cathy Harris, Speaker, Author, Coach
AngelsPress.com, CEO, President & Publisher
P.O. Box 19282
Austin, TX 78760
Send This Far and Wide
Thanks for suggesting good list. I appreciate your work this is really helpful for everyone. Get more information at Guava Tree Nursery. Keep posting such useful information.ReplyDelete
Thank you for taking the time to post this blog. I am pleased with your work after reading this post. This is very useful for us. Keep sharing such blogs. metal garden bedsReplyDelete
You have done a good job with your knowledge that makes our work easy because you are providing such good information. Keep sharing this kind of knowledge with us. Metal Raised Garden Bed onlineReplyDelete
Your blog is really impressive, you included much knowledge for us. It genuinely had good content. Thanks for sharing this.metal raised garden bedReplyDelete
You've provided quite good information here. This is fantastic since it expands our knowledge and is also beneficial to us. Thank you for sharing this piece of writing. Echo ChainsawReplyDelete
You have worked nicely with your insights that makes our work easy. The information you have provided about bermuda grass crab grass is really factual and significant for us. Keep sharing these types of article, Thank you.ReplyDelete
I really want to thank the author for such a nice blog that helped me to understand why premade raised garden beds is important. thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
Clear tarpaulins are ideal for tasks that require a high level of light infiltration. Clear Tarpaulins include 50cm of spacing between metal eyelets on all four sides, as well as PVC reinforced hems. These are used to hold and collect debris during painting as well as during building construction. These heavy-duty tarps are ideal for jobs that demand maximum light transmission. These covers are lightweight, eco-friendly, easy to apply, don't blur, are wearable, highly waterproof, don't strip, and are robust. These are composed of high-quality materials that are stable, chemically safe, have strong sun security cell reinforcements, are resistant to maturing, and are practical.ReplyDelete
I recently discovered your blog and wanted to express how much I like reading your writings. Thank you for sharing such interesting blogs. termite protection melbourneReplyDelete