Green Thumb at 60: How I Started My Gardening Journey With Raised Beds and Pots and Containers
How Will You Stay Motivated To Keep Growing Foods
Most of you saw 'first-hand' in my gardening journey, what I did to stay motivated and to become a successful gardener such as:
- Got Family Involved: If you truly want to get motivated and stay motivated while growing foods, get others around you involved. You can do this with family members, friends and neighbors.
- Got Mentor: I did not only attend regular, local FREE natural gardening center meetings and classes, the instructors there, both a man and woman, served as my mentor.
- Started My Own Garden Club: I started my own garden club "Cathy Harris Garden Club"(www.CathyHarrisGardenClub.com) and laid out every step aspiring gardeners could take by writing articles and selecting quality videos.
- Released a New Gardening Book: I launched an entire food growing campaign around the release of my book in June 2017 "Overcoming Food Deserts in Your Community: How To Start a Home, School or Community Garden, Food Co-op and Food Coalition" - available as an e-book and paperback book.
- Launched A National Tour: As a Speaker, Author, and Coach, I launched a national tour "The Cathy Harris Tour," around the release of my book and national food campaign and went to 8 cities.
- Created A National Gardening Movement: I created a new national movement around growing my own foods at "Virtual Organic Garden Clubs"(www.VirtualOrganicGardenClubs.com) and educated my online community.
- Launched National Masterminds: I started my own monthly Mastermind, Think Tank and Classroommeetings and training platforms around growing foods at the website www.FreeConferenceCall.com on, 2nd Tuesdays of each month from 7:00-8:00 p.m. (CST).
Cathy Harris Celebrates "One Year Gardening Journey" With Release of "New Gardening Book" and "Green Thumb at 60 Video Gardening Series"
Cathy Harris, Speaker, Author, Coach
AngelsPress.com, CEO, President & Publisher
P.O. Box 19282
Austin, TX 78760
Send This Far and Wide